Saturday, July 1, 2017

You & Me

This post is just about us.

Things I wish for us to do together:
- Running towards you in the airport and giving you the biggest hug and not caring about anyone nor anything else
- First night physically together and falling asleep in each other's arms
- First kiss.... mwa~
- Fall asleep while watching a movie and snuggling next to you
- You falling asleep and leaning on me - you feel safe and relaxed next to me <3
- Going to an amusement park together
- Picnic eating home packed lunch
- Making a table spread of your favourite food and you loving every dish
- Waking up to your famous breakfast burritos
- Staring into each other's eyes and telling the other person how much you love them
- The day you make me yours and yours only
- Gaming next to each other and me falling asleep on your lap
- In bed with me lying on top of you, listening to the sound of your heartbeat, our breathing in sync, just You and Me.

Movies to watch together
- Avator
- Studio Ghibli movies
- Koe no Katachi
- Kimi no Na Wa

Games to play together
- FFIX
- Legend of the Dragon
- Persona

Promise: Honeymoon in Japan~~
- Play at the arcade
- Eat yakiniku
- Eat ramen

Things we have done together:
- Fallen asleep next to each other while on video chat - I love opening my eyes and seeing you there.
- Watched movies together
    - Doctor Strange
    - First movie was.... TBC
    - BLAME! 24.07.2017
- Game together - FFXIV was where we met after all
- Had our first argument - was silly and can't even remember what it was about
- Cried in front of one another
- Said "I love you"
- Decided on honeymoon in JAPAN! <3
- Things.... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment