Saturday, August 29, 2015

Just do it!

Nike's slogan has a point.
Just do it.

A friend long ago introduced me to the concept of carpe diem - to size the day; so I did.

A lot of "firsts" this weekend including a bloody scare at the end, but I savour every moment of it.

Really amazing feeling when someone appreciates the efforts you have put in, validation is the motivator to keep going.

You never know what will happen in the future, can only be in control of the now. If you let this moment pass by, you will never have the same chance again, it may be your last chance.

To know what you want and plucking up the courage to put yourself out there, open to rejection, open to be hurt, open to be humiliated, was a hard decision for an over thinker like me.

I changed my mind so many times, but in the end desire fueled impulse took over and the words just came out of my mouth.

I am beyond happy I expressed what I really felt and was honest and upfront about it.

Guilt was at the back of my mind and probably made it hard for both of us... but I didn't want it to effect the moment.

In that moment I was truly happy, being myself and just doing what I felt I wanted.

No regrets.That's how I want to live my life.

I have accepted the current status quo and will just work on bettering myself and learn to love myself inside and out.

I want to live, love, and be loved.

#motivated

-- 29.08.15 --

No comments:

Post a Comment