Monday, February 8, 2016

I Like You

When will I have the courage to utter those three words to you?...
It is so much easier confessing to an inanimate object than you...
You drive me loco half the time yet I somehow always end up with an uncontrollable smile on my face.

Unknowingly you encourage me to better myself.
You are wiser than you give yourself credit for.
Saying the right things be it a reality check or boost of confidence I need.
I really do appreciate every moment spent with you.
It is hard for me to let my guard down but I just do with you...
All your gentlemanly gestures, manly moments, you don't even realize how much they mean to me.
Your boyish playful side keeps me on my toes and there is never a dull moment when you are around.

You are not a ghost.
You are the one that I notice in the crowd.
You are the one I first look at.
You are the one I wish to share everything with.
You are the one I wish to understand.
You are the one I cannot stop caring for.
You are the one I like.

-- 11.02.16 --

No comments:

Post a Comment