Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I'm here when you need me...

When you're lonely, you talk to me...
When you're sad, you talk to me...
When you're happy you share the moment with the one you like...
I wish I can be the one who you can share anything with...

I don't want to be the one to always initiate and to "pester" you...
I just have to accept you're too busy for me, too busy living your life, too busy being your positive self...
I've come across so many posts and quotes that have told me to move on, to pursue what I deserve...
I know not to expect or hope, I don't want my friend's to worry, but illogically I still have that smidget of hope...
What do I do?...
Play the whole "treat em mean, keep em keen" game that I don't believe in?
To initiate and prepare for disappointment?...
Or to just forget what happened between us and move on?...

Visiting my friend in hospital, he is fine but afterwards when my mind started wondering, I was saddened...
I know how short life can be, and wish I can just go for things and get what I really crave and wish for...
I know not to expect... I can't help but hope...
What to do?....
I'm occupied at work, but I still sometimes think...
He... Forget.... If not forgotten already...

What should I do?...
Should I even be initiating?...
Should I even hope?...
Should I?....

-- 23.09.15 --

No comments:

Post a Comment